I want to clarify a number of things...
- A lot of us in the RLSH community were out long before Phoenix Jones ever existed.
- And just about 99% of us don't follow Phoenix Jones' example.
- And the RLSH Community is definitely not over, it's just beginning into a new era. I've been in the community long enough to know that it's far from over. And more are popping up all the time, there's even a complete and legitimate directory of the most current active and retired RLSH and more are being added just about every day.
- The RLSH Community is a lot like The World-Renowned Organization The Guardian Angels the only BIG difference is we just add a super hero flair to it and some GA members are also part of the RLSH Community too and offer more advanced training to be more professional in what we do some are even part of a Citizen Police Academy in their area, CERT, etc.
- We prefer to be overall professional as much as possible in what we do and follow and study up on our local, state, and federal laws (which is always highly recommended).
- As far as the whole "weapons things" goes, we would more recommend Non-lethal with professional training from a trained expert.
Phoenix Jones at the beginning was okay but he let the Fame and Fortune get to his head by messing around with women, stealing other people's money (including his members of the original RCSM-Rain City Superhero Movement), and he became the kind of person to just wanting to gain more attention.
And now because of the "drug incident," he has become an even worse example of being a Real Life Superhero.
Benjamin Fodor AKA Phoenix Jones even remotely coming back into the Real Life Superhero (RLSH) community is not a welcoming idea at all, under a different persona? Maybe, I don't know and only time will tell.
That's all I have to say for now.
- Practical Tech and Partners in the Community - Heroes United
- Night Watch? who is he? & What's he all about? Awesome!! - RLSH 2.0
- Gear Fails (Pt.2) With Red Ranger and Justin Service. STORIES? TIPS? and MORE?? - RLSH 2.0
- Gear Fails, Part 1 - RLSH 2.0
- RLSH: What is it? What's it all about? Learning something new - RLSH 2.0